I think it’s very interesting to take a look at the workout other people are doing, so I’m gonna share my routine with you.
Basically, I’m doing mostly weight lifting with a little cardio unit at the end, but depending on the day the program differs quite a bit.
- Booty/leg workout with leg press, weighted squats, deadlifts etc.
- Ab workout with pulling sit ups, weighted leg raises, weighted russian twists, plank variations
- 12-15 minutes tread mill with increasing speed from 9.5 up to 12.5 km/h
- Upper body workout with bench pressing, lat machine, weighted shoulder variations
- Lower back and side exercises
- Ab workout like Monday
- treadmill like Monday
- same as Monday, but with adductor and abductor exercises
- Fatburn course (interval training, cardio-weights-cardio-and so on)
- Yoga/pilates course
So that’s it. Four times a week, 2x booty/leg workout, 1x upper body workout, 1x courses with a colourful mix.
I usually do my exercises in sets of 3 with 12 repeats. And I’m one of the weirdos who hits the gym before work, so I have to get up at 5 a.m. at workdays 😀