For all the people who like to have the oven make their dinner/lunch for them!
Mix it, put it in the oven, there you go!
Recipe for 2 servings:
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 3 eggs
- 150 g ground cheese
- 75 g diced ham if you like
- season to taste with nutmeg and pepper
- grate zucchini and carrot, squeeze them with a towel to remove water
- mix all ingredients
- form 6 (or more, if you like them smaller) patties and put them on a baking sheet
- 20 minutes at 200 °C, flip them halfway if possible
There you go, quick and easy, how we all like it ❤