Do you like fennel tea? I do, a lot. Until I started watching cooking shows I didn’t even know that it was actually some kind of vegetable and hence edible. If you haven’t tried it out yet, do it! And this might be a good recipe to kickstart your unknown fennel-love 😉
For 1 serving you need:
- 200 g salmon
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1/2 bundle dill
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp horseradish
- 1/2 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt, pepper
- cut the fennel into stripes and stew it in a pan with 1 tbsp olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- chop up the dill and add half of it to the fennel
- in a different pan, broil salmon with the rest of the olive oil for 2-3 minutes on each side
- Mix horseradish, mustard, honey, and lemon juice for the dip. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange everything on a plate to your liking 🙂
Little tip from my side: go easy on the horseradish, otherwise it will overpower everything.