Still loving to cook soups, not gonna lie. And this is one of the best soups I have ever made, O-M-G I love it so so much. Maybe next week I’ll cook it again, who knows?
For 2-3 servings you need:
- 1 leek
- 1 carrot
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp butter or oil
- 500 mL vegetable stock
- 100 g red lentils
- 1 bayleaf
- 1 tbsp creme fraiche
- salt & pepper
- cut leek and carrot into thin rings, dice the garlic
- heat butter/oil in a pot, stew leek, carrot, and garlic. Add the veggie stock, lentils and bayleaf.
- season with salt and pepper and let the soup boil up.
- let it simmer on medium heat for 20-25 minutes, until the lentils are sofr
- remove the bayleaf and blend everything. season again with salt and pepper to taste.
- serve with a bit of creme fraiche