I made this for my birthday party this year. Least to say, if you like salmon, you will love this recipe! And the pastry part is to fluffy, I still can’t believe it.
For 10 pieces (like above) you need:
- 3 eggs
- 100 g cream cheese
- 150 g quark with herbs or sour cream
- 200 g smoked salmon
- salt, dill, parsley
- seperate egg whites and yolks, and mix the yolks with the cream cheese and a pinch of salt.
- whisk the egg whites until stiff, and gently fold them into the yolk mixture. spread everything on a lined baking sheet.
- bake for 20 minutes at 150 °C
- carefully flip the pastry onto another baking sheet, then spread the quark on the top, and cover it with salmon.
- carefully roll everyting up, and let it rest in the fridge until serving
- cut into pieces and serve with dill and parsley