As I have already said yesterday, here comes another pumpkin recipe!
For 3 servings you need:
- 1 hokkaido
- 1 onion
- 750 mL vegetable stock
- 60 g ginger
- 1 tsp curry
- 1 tsp cumin
- sweetener equivalent to 1 tsp sugar
- 200 g créme fraîche or cream
- salt, pepper
- optional: 50 g ham per serving
- dice the pumpkin and the onion. Glaze the latter until translucent, then add the pumpkin.
- Add vegetable stock, the grated ginger, curry, cumin, sweetener, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 25 minutes (or until pumpkin shell is soft), blend well, add créme fraîche to taste.
- Optional: broil ham in a pan until nicely brown, then garnish the finished soup with it.