Zucchini are such a gread allrounder in the clean and low carb kitchen. Apart from just chopping them up or using them as pasta substitute, you might as well fill them up with some meat!
For 2 servings you need:
- 1.5 zucchini
- 2.5 tomatoes
- 2 green onions
- 250 g ground meat
- salt, pepper, nutmeg
- 2 garlic cloves
- Créme fraîche
- grated cheese
- Cut the zucchini in half (length-wise), remove the insides with a spoon and chop them up.
- Put the halves into a casserole dish, sprinkle with oil, salt, and garlic. cover with a foil for the time being.
- Skin and dice the tomatoes and add them to the left over zucchini. Add the remaining garlic.
- Broil the meat in a pan until brown, then add the vegetables. Broil and season to taste.
- Fill the zucchini halves with the mix, cover with créme fraîche and cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 175 °C for 30 minutes.