Have you heard of this beauty yet? There are already many recipes going round the internet, so I don’t know if mine differs from any of them, but who knows… I will present you anyway 🙂
For 2 servings you need:
- 3 eggs
- 230 g quark
- 110 g grated cheese (gouda or emmental)
- 150 g ground beef
- 3 slices easy melting cheese
- 60 g pickles
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp mustard
- mix the eggs, quark and grated cheese until you have a smooth mixture. Spread it on a baking sheet and bake it for 20 minutes at 180 °C.
- In the meantime, broil the ground beef until brown and crispy (season with salt and pepper), cut the pickles into slices, and mix the mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard to get the sauce.
- When the base is done, immediately line up the easily melting cheese on it along the long side. Afterwards cover the melting cheese with the pickle slices.
- Follow up with the ground beef and the sauce. Last comes the lettuce.
- Roll it up carefully by using the baking sheet as help.
- Cut the wrap into pieces and enjoy!