It’s snacking time again! I love these little balls of joy and I am so happy that they work in a low carb version, too ❤
For 10-12 balls you need:
- 140 g quark
- 40 g neutral protein powder
- 40 g ground almonds
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp liquid sweetener
- oil for frying
- mix everything (apart from the oil of course) until you have a smooth dough
- from little balls with your hand (maximum table tennis ball size!)
- Put oil into a pan, about 4 cm high, and heat it up.
- when they are nicely brown from all sides, remove them from the pan and put them on a paper towel to soak up the remaining fat.
Enjoy! (or: Guten Appetit!)