No matter what they’re made of, we all love us some kind of nuggets, right? This is a very simple veggie take on them.
For 1-2 servings (see pic above) you need:
- 150 g broccoli
- 1 small red onion
- 1 egg
- 50 g shreeded cheese
- 2 tbsp panko
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 °C
- Cut up the broccoli and cook it in salted water until halfway soft. Quench immediately with cold water, let it cool down and lose some water
- Cut onion into small dices, and put them together with the broccoli, the egg, and the cheese into a food processor. let some bits and pieces remain.
- Mix in panko and almond flour. If the mass is still too soggy, add some more almond flour.
- Season with salt and pepper, then form some nuggets with your hands or 2 spoons.
- Place them on a baking sheet and put them in the oven for 15-20 minutes (flip halfway)